Another cool Oakley watch that is a bit overpriced at $650. The stealth black agressive look with stopwatch functionality is nice.
The difference between an ordinary stopwatch and a true chronograph is the precision of 10-jewel Swiss Movement. This intuitive design features a sub dial for logging minutes and hours, plus a sweeping second hand that accelerates to the current moment when pause is released. Surgical stainless steel forms the durable case.
Anti-reflective (AR) coating helps eliminate glare from the pure sapphire crystal, and the intuitive analog dial face includes a large date display. This edition of JUDGE™ features an impact-forged stainless steel bracelet with the flexibility and fit of micro adjustment links.
* Swiss Made, gold plated 10-jewel quartz movement
* Impact-forged case of surgical stainless steel
* Chronograph that measures accumulated time, intermediate time and a second time interval
* Large easy-to-read date display
* 48-month battery
* Durability of pure sapphire crystal, augmented with anti-reflective coating
* Dual-sealed crown for high pressure endurance
* 10-bar water resistance (100 meters / 330 feet)